The Sun Certified Web Component Developer Exam ( SCWCD ) is intended to measure proficiency in using the Java servlet technology and JavaServer Pages API to create and implement web applications.
The SCWCD exam consists of 69 questions related to the Java servlet and JavaServer pages technologies, of which a minimum of 62% must be answered correctly within the 135 minutes given to complete the exam. The exam, issued at Prometric Testing Centers, is computer based and consists of multiple choice and drag and drop question.
Sun requires that the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam be passed before attempting the SCWCD exam.
- The Servlet Technology Model
- The Structure and Deployment of Web Applications
- The Web Container Model
- Session Management
- Web Application Security
- The JavaServer Pages (JSP) Technology Model
- Building JSP Pages Using the Expression Language (EL)
- Building JSP Pages Using Standard Actions
- Building JSP Pages Using Tag Libraries
- Building a Custom Tag Library
- J2EE Patterns